About Your Stay
- For my bed and breakfast guests, rise early or sleep in - a wide array of nutritious yummy breakfast items will be provided
- Homer's favorite activities, restaurants and general household information is emailed a couple weeks before your arrival and in each accommodation.
- Full kitchen with high quality supplies to use for your cooking needs
- Treats upon arrival such as fresh cookies, rhubarb pie, fresh ground bread or cinnamon rolls
- Digital piano, acoustic & Flamenco/classical guitar located in The Main House
- High quality linens
- Free wi-fi internet with Netflix, Roku & Sonos speakers to play your own music
- Local and high-end toiletries
- Variety of children's toys, books, games, and puzzles.
- Books and movies
- If visiting in the winter see the Kachemak Nordic Ski Club. The skiing is great!
Because I run a small inn, cancellations largely affect me. If your plans change and you notify me 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival, I will refund the entire deposit (less a $20.00 processing fee). If you need to cancel 60 days or sooner before your arrival, the refund will depend on rebooking your room minus the processing fee. I will do everything possible to rebook.
- I require 50% deposit at time of booking.
- Guest always wish they would of stayed longer, because of this and the busy summer season, minimum two nights stay for B&B and minimum three nights for vacation rental.
- I am flexible with check in and check out times. Make arrangements if you need an earlier or later time than normal.
- I am flexible and understanding; please discuss your needs through email or phone.