About Your Stay
- For my bed and breakfast guests, rise early or sleep in - a wide array of nutritious yummy breakfast items will be provided.
- Homer's favorite activities, restaurants and general household information is provided in each accommodation.
- Full kitchen with high-quality supplies to use for your cooking needs.
- Treats upon arrival such as fresh cookies, rhubarb pie, fresh bread or cinnamon rolls.
- Digital piano, acoustic & Flamenco/classical guitar located in The Main House.
- Free wi-fi internet with Netflix, Roku & Sonos speakers to play your own music.
- Variety of children's toys, books, games, and puzzles.
Because I run a small inn, cancellations largely affect me. If your plans change and you notify me 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival, I will refund the entire deposit (less a $20.00 processing fee). If you need to cancel 60 days or sooner before your arrival, the refund will depend on re-booking your room minus the processing fee. I will do everything possible to rebook.
- I require 50% deposit at time of booking.
- Homer has a 4.8% tax rate and the Kenai Peninsula Borough has a 3.0% tax rate.
- Stay one week and the seventh night is FREE. I will update the price and send a new confirmation once I see your reservation. Or call me and I can reserve for you.
- Minimum two-nights stay for B&B and minimum three-nights stay for vacation rental.
- I am flexible with check in and check out times. Make arrangements if you need an earlier or later time than normal.
- I am flexible and understanding; please discuss your needs through email or phone.